This Standard Egmont.Tours Subscriber Agreement (the “Subscriber Agreement”) is conducted between Appear.Mobi, Inc. and the organization agreeing to these terms (“Customer”). This Subscriber Agreement governs Customer’s access to Egmont.Tours’s workplace management panel (the “Service”) and associated services. By clicking “I Agree, the Customer agrees to the terms of the attached Subscriber Agreement. If an individual enters into this Subscriber Agreement on behalf of an organization, he/she declares that he/she has the power and authority to bind such organization to this Subscriber Agreement.
- The Service and Associated Software. Customer and users of the Service under Customer’s account (the “End Users”) may access and use the Services in accordance with this Subscriber Agreement and Appear.Mobi’s Acceptable Use Policy, a current copy of which can be found at this page. Appear.Mobi may update or modify the Services from time to time. If, in Egmont.Tours’s reasonable judgment, any such modification to the Service materially reduces the Service’s functionality, Egmont.Tours will inform Customer via the email address associated with Customer’s account no less than fifteen (15) days prior to such change.
Egmont.Tours will use industry standard technical and organizational security measures in connection with the storage, processing and transfer of Customer Data that are designed to protect the integrity of Customer Data and to guard against the unlawful access to, use of or processing of such Customer Data. The term “Customer Data” shall mean the structured data and any files or attachments submitted to the Service by Customer, as well as the account and contact information submitted to the Service by Customer and its End Users.
Egmont.Tours will use take actions, consistent with standard industry practices, to make sure that the Service and Software do not contain any viruses, backdoors, Trojans, or other computer code that is designed to disrupt, disable or harm the operation of the Service or Software.
- Customer Obligations.
- Administration of Customer’s Account. Customer may specify one or more administrators (each an “Administrator”) to manage its account. Administrators have the ability to access, monitor, use, export and disclose all content posted by End Users. Customer is responsible for: (i) the selection of its Administrator(s); (ii) maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and Administrator accounts; (iii) managing access to Administrator accounts; and (iv) ensuring that each Administrator’s use of the Service complies with this Subscriber Agreement. Appear.Mobi shall not be held liable for any actions on the part of Customer’s Administrator(s).
- End User Conduct; Compliance. Customer is responsible for use of the Service by its End Users and for their compliance with Appear.Mobi’s Acceptable Use Policy. Customer is also responsible for providing any notice and obtaining any consents and authorizations necessary: (i) to allow the Administrator to access, monitor, use and disclose the content posted by the End Users on the Service; and (ii) to allow Appear.Mobi to provide the Administrator with access to such End User content. The Service is not authorized for use by persons under the age of 16 and Customer will ensure that it does not allow any person under 16 to use the Service. Customer will promptly notify Appear.Mobi if it becomes aware of any unauthorized access to Customer’s account or the Service.
- Restrictions. Customer will not: (i) rent, sell, resell or lease the Service to any third party; (ii) use the Service for any purpose where either the use or the failure of the Service might lead to personal injury, death or physical damage; or (ii) disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Service or attempt or assist anyone else to do so, unless such restriction is prohibited by law.
- Suspension.Egmont.Tours may request that Customer suspend the account of any End User who: (i) violates this Subscriber Agreement or Egmont.Tours’s Acceptable Use Policy; or (ii) is using the Service in a manner that Egmont.Tours reasonably believes may cause a security risk, a disruption to others’ use of the Service, or liability for Egmont.Tours. If Customer fails to promptly suspend or terminate such End User’s account, Egmont.Tours reserves the right to do so.
2. Customer’s Use of Third Party Services. Egmont.Tours does not warrant or support any third party service and will not be responsible for any act or omission on the part of such third party or its service.
3. Intellectual Property Rights.
- Limited License to Use Customer Content. Customer hereby grants to Egmont.Tours a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferrable (except in connection with the sale or transfer of its business) license to access, use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, publish, transmit and display the Customer Data for the limited purpose of (i) providing the Service and associated customer support to Customer; (ii) displaying the Customer Data to the End Users; and (iii) analyzing and improving the Service.
- Reservation of Rights. This Subscriber Agreement does not (i) grant Egmont.Tours any rights or interest in or to the Customer Data or any Customer Intellectual Property; or (ii) grant Customer any rights or interest in or to the Service or any Egmont.Tours Intellectual Property. The term “Intellectual Property” will mean any current or future worldwide rights under any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret; any moral rights or any similar rights
- Use of Customer Suggestions. Egmont.Tours may add to the Service any suggestions or feedback received from Customer without any obligation to Customer. Such modifications to the Service shall be the sole and exclusive property of Egmont.Tours. Egmont.Tours may also share and publish anonymized data about the use of our Service by our customers.
- Egmont.Tours Customer List. Egmont.Tours may include Customer’s name in a list of Egmont.Tours’s Customers online and in print and electronic marketing materials.
4. Fees and Payment. Fees are non-refundable except as required by law. Customer will pay all applicable fees when due and, if such fees are being paid via credit card or other electronic means, Customer authorizes Egmont.Tours to charge such fees using Customer’s selected payment method. By default, customer accounts are set to auto-renew and Egmont.Tours may automatically charge Customer for such renewal on or after the renewal date associated with Customer’s account unless Customer has cancelled the Service prior to its renewal date.
5.Egmont.Tours may revise fee rates for the Service from time to time and will provide Customer’s designated administrator(s) with email notice of any changes in fees at least fifteen (15) days prior to Customer’s Service renewal date. Customer is responsible for providing complete and accurate billing information to Egmont.Tours. Egmont.Tours may suspend or terminate Customer’s use of the Service if fees become past due. Customer is responsible for all taxes (excluding taxes on Egmont.Tours’s net income) and Egmont.Tours will charge tax when required to do so by law.
6. Customer (a) must provide the purchase order number at the time of purchase; and (b) agrees that, except for any amendments to this Subscriber Agreement that are clearly marked as such on the face of the Purchase Order, any terms and conditions on a Customer purchase order that conflict with this Subscriber Agreement will not apply and are null and void.
7. Term and Termination. This Subscriber Agreement will remain in effect until Customer terminates its subscription to the Service or until this Subscriber Agreement is otherwise terminated as provided for herein. Customer may terminate this Subscriber Agreement at any time. In addition, either party may terminate this Subscriber Agreement if: (a) the other party is in material breach and fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days following receipt of written notice from the non-breaching party. In the event that this Subscriber Agreement is terminated, (i) the rights granted to Customer pursuant to this Subscriber Agreement (except as specifically set forth in this section) will cease immediately; and (ii) any stated features will cease to be provided. The following sections will survive expiration or termination of this Subscriber Confidentiality.
- Confidentiality. During the course of their performance under this Subscriber Agreement, each party may make available to the other party information that is not generally known to the public and at time of disclosure is either identified as, or should reasonably be understood by the receiving party to be, proprietary or confidential (the “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information shall include, but shall not be limited to: business plans, strategies, forecasts, projects and analyses; financial information and fee structures; business processes, methods and models; employee, customer and supplier information; sales and marketing information. With respect to the Customer, Confidential Information also includes the Customer Data.
- Obligations. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under this Services Agreement, with the express prior written consent of the disclosing party, or as required by law, the receiving party will not disclose, transmit or otherwise disseminate to a third party any Confidential Information of the disclosing party. The receiving party will use the same care and discretion with respect to the Confidential Information received from the disclosing party as it uses with its own similar information, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care. Egmont.Tours may disclose Customer’s Confidential Information to its employees, consultants, agents or advisors who have a strict need to know such Confidential Information solely for the purpose of performing Egmont.Tours’s obligations under this Agreement and only to those who are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of such Confidential Information upon terms at least as protective as those contained in this Agreement. Customer may disclose Egmont.Tours’s Confidential Information to its employees, consultants, agents or advisors who have a strict need to know such Confidential Information and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of such Confidential Information upon terms at least as protective as those contained in this Agreement.
- Exclusions. The obligations set forth in Section 7(b) above shall not apply to any Confidential Information that the receiving party can demonstrate: (i) the receiving party possessed, without any obligation of confidentiality, prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; (ii) is or becomes publicly available without breach of this Agreement by the receiving party; (iii) is or was independently developed by the receiving party without the use of any Confidential Information of the disclosing party; or (iv) is or was received by the receiving party from a third party that does not have an obligation of confidentiality to the disclosing party or its affiliates. Either party may disclose the terms of this Agreement to potential parties to an acquisition or similar transaction to facilitate due diligence and closing of the transaction, provided that potential party is subject to written non-disclosure obligations and limitations on use only for the prospected transaction. The receiving party may disclose Confidential Information of the disclosing party if legally required to do so in connection with any legal or regulatory proceeding, provided, however, that in such event the receiving party will, if lawfully permitted to do so, notify the disclosing party within a reasonable time prior to disclosure so as to allow the disclosing party an opportunity to seek appropriate protective measures.
- By Customer. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Egmont.Tours, its licensees and licensors, and their respective employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors (together, the “Egmont.Tours Affiliates”), from and against any and all liabilities, damages, obligations, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) (together, the “Losses”) arising from or as a result of any claim by a third party against Egmont.Tours or the Egmont.Tours Affiliates regarding: (i) use of or access to the Service by Customer or its End Users in violation of this Subscriber Agreement or our Acceptable Use Policy; or (ii) any data or Customer Data transmitted or received through Customer’s account.
- By Egmont.Tours. Egmont.Tours hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Customer and its employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors (together the “Customer Affiliates”), from and against any and all Losses arising from or as a result of any claim by a third party against Customer or the Customer Affiliates to the extent based on an allegation that the Service or Egmont.Tours’s technology used to provide the Service infringes or misappropriates any copyright, trade secret, patent, or trademark right of the third party. In no event will Egmont.Tours have any obligations or liability under this section arising from: (i) use of the Service in a modified form or in combination with materials not furnished by Egmont.Tours; (ii) use of any third party app developed using Egmont.Tours’s API; or (iii) any content, information, or data provided by Customer, End Users, or other third parties. THIS INDEMNITY IS CUSTOMER’S ONLY REMEDY UNDER THIS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT FOR ANY VIOLATION BY Egmont.Tours OF ANY THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- Infringement Claims. If the Service becomes, or in Egmont.Tours’s reasonable judgment is likely to become, the subject of a claim of infringement, then Egmont.Tours may: (i) obtain the right, at Egmont.Tours’s expense, for Customer to continue using the Service; (ii) provide a non-infringing functionally equivalent replacement; (iii) modify the Service so that it is no longer infringing. If Egmont.Tours, in its sole and reasonable judgment, determines that none of the above options are commercially reasonable, then Egmont.Tours may suspend or terminate Customer’s use of the Service and provide Customer with a pro rata refund of prepaid fees.
- Process. The party seeking indemnification will provide prompt notice concerning the existence of an indemnifiable claim and cooperate fully with the indemnifying party in defending the claim. Failure to give prompt notice shall not constitute a waiver of a party’s right to indemnification and shall affect the indemnifying party’s obligations hereunder only to the extent that the indemnifying party’s rights are materially prejudiced by such failure or delay. The indemnifying party will have full control and authority over the defense of any claim; provided, however, that: (i) the indemnified party may join in the defense at its own expense using counsel of its choice; and (ii) any settlement requiring the party seeking indemnification to admit liability or make any financial payment will require such party’s prior written consent, not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
9. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER THIS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT FOR (I) ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; OR (II) LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS REVENUES, PROFITS (IN EACH CASE WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT), GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Egmont.Tours BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A PARTY KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
10. EXCEPT IN CONNECTION WITH ITS INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, IN NO EVENT SHALL Appear.Mobi BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER TO Egmont.Tours HEREUNDER DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
- Modifications. Egmont.Tours may revise this Subscriber Agreement from time to time by posting the modified version on its website in at least twenty (15) business days prior to the effective date of the modifications release; provided, however, that no such modification shall include a reduction in Customer’s rights or Egmont.Tours’s obligations unless affirmatively agreed to by Customer in advance. If, in Egmont.Tours’s sole and reasonable discretion, the modifications being proposed are material, Egmont.Tours will notify Customer of such proposed modifications via email to the email address associated with Customer’s account. By continuing to access or use the Service after the posted effective date of modifications to this Subscriber Agreement that do not include a reduction in Customer’s rights or Egmont.Tours’s obligations hereunder, Customer agrees to be bound by such modifications.
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution. This Subscriber Agreement will be governed by the laws of Ukraine without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Claims relating to this Agreement or the Service will be resolved through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth below. The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) will administer the arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Arbitration will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia. All disputes will be resolved on an individual basis and customer may not bring a claim in a class, consolidated or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidations with other arbitrators are not allowed under this Subscriber Agreement.
- Relationship of the Parties. The parties are and shall be independent contractors with respect to all services provided under this Subscriber Agreement.
- Force Majeure. Except for payment obligations, neither Egmont.Tours nor Customer will be liable for inadequate performance to the extent caused by a condition that is beyond the party’s reasonable control, including but not limited to natural disaster, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism or war, labor conditions, governmental actions and interruption or failure of the Internet or any utility service.
- Assignment. Neither this Subscriber Agreement nor any of the rights and licenses granted hereunder, may be transferred or assigned by either party without the other party’s express written consent; provided, however, that either party may assign this Subscriber Agreement without the other party’s consent to an affiliate or in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization or sale of all or substantially all of its assets. Any other attempt to transfer or assign this Subscriber Agreement will be null and void.
- Entire Agreement. This Subscriber Agreement, together with any Customer purchase order or order form associated herewith (as limited by Section 6), constitutes the entire agreement of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces any prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of this Subscriber Agreement invalid, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions hereof, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. No waiver of any term of this Subscriber Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Subscriber Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.